It’s hard to believe that Christmas is about 2.5 weeks away! For those of you who are still shopping, I’ve compiled a list of gift ideas for the special ladies in your life. All of these items are things I’ve either personally enjoyed or have on my own wish list. Enjoy!
For the Home
1. Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker: this is perfect for someone who enjoys listening to music from their phone, and the size of this speaker is great for portability. The sound quality is also awesome ($199- Bose).
2. Keep Calm Print: there is a large variety of designs to choose from and you can even customize the color and specific graphic. My favorite is the Keep Calm and Ride on print in teal with the vintage road bike…. although the Keep Calm and Drink Wine print is pretty accurate for me as well ($7.95- KeepCalmShop on Etsy)
3. Misto Olive Oil Sprayer: If you’ve got a foodie in your life then this kitchen gadget will be very much appreciated, as it comes in handy when cooking and/or making salads. I would recommend pairing it with a gourmet olive oil from your local olive oil store for the perfect kitchen gift! ($9.95- Target)
5. Sephora Favorites Superstars is the cream of the crop when it comes to makeup gifts because it includes 12 of the most popular makeup items from Sephora. I actually own 6 of these items as my everyday make-up staples. ($75- Sephora)
6. FRESH Lip Sugar: A great lip balm and it’s great even for those that aren’t makeup junkies ($22.50- Sephora)
7. NARS Virtual Domination Cheek Palette: the NARS Orgasm blush and Laguna Bronzer look great on so many skin tones that those two colors alone make this palette worth the purchase. As an added bonus, you also get two additional blush colors and a highlighting powder ($65- Sephora).
8. Buxom Lip Gloss Roulette: includes 15 glosses in a variety of colors ($59- Sephora)
9. Clinique Lashes Top to Bottom: This gift set has my favorite mascara and the best eye make-up remover ever! ($16.50- Sephora)
… and yes, I shop at Sephora a lot
10. Aromatherapy Bubble Bath: This bubble bath is luxurious and I love all of the aromatherapy scents. ($17.95- Bath & Body Works).
11. Dreamer Flannel PJs: These are so comfy and hold up really, really well. I also love that they come in different lengths… perfect for the short and long ladies out there! (on sale for $39.50- Victoria’s Secret)
12. Almond Shower Oil: I got hooked on this product when I received it as a free gift for redeeming my VIB points at Sephora. I can’t even begin to describe how awesome this line is. It leaves skin soft and silky and has a nice (yet not overly-feminine) scent. I use it as a body wash or shave gel and it’s great paired with the Almond Supple Skin Oil. If you are looking to purchase both together then I recommend getting a gift set such as this Almond Enchantment set from L’Occitane if you want to splurge or this Almond Indulgence Duo set from Sephora if you’re looking for something less expensive.
13. NAP socks: Great for lounging! I also love packing these when I go out of town in place of slippers. ($19.99- Brookstone)
14. Fossil Women’s Stella Tortoise Watch: this watch is a nice change of pace from the usual stainless steel variety. It is also more lightweight. The case is 37mm, which is a nice look for any wrist size. ($115- Fossil)
15. Petite Personalized Charm: I have been in love with these smaller personalized jewelry items for a while now, and my absolute favorites are the personalized small dog tag($55- Tiny Tags) or the tiny sterling silver initial necklace ($17.90- Cocowagner Etsy store).
16. Stackable Pandora Rings: Pandora has some cute rings out lately, and I love the look of 3-4 smaller rings stacked together. Here are some of my favorites:
- 17. Sterling Silver Double Knot Stud Earrings: I wear these earrings several times per week and get compliments all the time. They are perfect for someone who is limited to studs at work. I purchased them over a year ago and have been impressed with the quality. ($25 >>sale price<< at Macy’s)
18. Balega Hidden Comfort Running Socks: Never in my life did I think I would have a favorite pair of socks until I received a complimentary pair of these when I purchased a pair of running shoes. They are hands down the best.socks.ever. ($12- Balega or check your local running store)
19. Fitbit Flex: This is the perfect gift for someone who’s looking for a little motivation to become a little more active. The FitBit Flex seems like the perfect size with all of the functions I would personally be looking for in one of these guys (pedometer, sleep tracker and silent alarm). ($99- Best Buy)
20. Run Inspire Crop: I’m a firm believer that these are the best running crops ever. They stay put, come with a drawstring, have great storage for your key and fuel and above all else are super flattering. I would recommend sizing up if you’re in between sizes. ($86- Lululemon)
What is on your Christmas list this year? My family is actually coming to Charlotte to celebrate Christmas here this year, and that’s better than any gift I could get! Butttt if I had to choose something, I would love
Do you have any fun holiday traditions? My family makes gingerbread cookies together every Christmas Eve.