Hey guys! I’m coming to you today with a review of a pretty neat product.
Back in November, I was sent this a bottle of Nektar Honey Crystals to try out as part of my Sweat Pink ambassadorship (disclaimer: I was sent this product at no cost but all thoughts and opinions are my own ). Honey is one of those products that I generally avoid because of how messy it is. I am pretty big on bringing breakfast, lunch and snack items to assemble and prepare at work, and leaking honey in my bag is no bueno. <—I’m saying this from experience.
Nektar Honey Crystals are the perfect solution to this because they are granulated honey (made from cane sugar and honey). I generally think it is best to consume food in its most natural form, but I was happy to see that these are 100% natural with no artificial ingredients. On the nutrition end, 1 teaspoon contains 3g of sugar.
So far, my favorite use of Nektar Honey Crystals has been to carry to work to add to my Greek yogurt. I like to add a little bit of fruit to plain yogurt, and a small sprinkle of these honey crystals adds the perfect bit of sweetness.
I like to make pre-made seasoning mixes, and I plan to use these for those in the future. I came across this steak rub recipe on their website and thought it looked tasty.
Other uses for these honey crystals include a natural sweetener for beverages, topping to create glazes for meats and vegetables, and a perfect addition to a bowl of oatmeal!
Nektar Honey Crystals can be purchased on a 6 oz. pourable bottle or in individual packets. A quick search of my zip code found that this product can be purchased at Walmart, Earth Fare and Healthy Home Market.
You can enter the giveaway below for a free 6 oz. bottle of Nektar Honey Crystals!
Giveaway entry methods (please use the rafflecopter giveaway tool to log our entries):
- Visiting Nektar Naturals on Facebook*
- Sharing the giveaway on Facebook and tagging Nektar Naturals
- Following on Twitter (@nektar_naturals) and Instagram (@nektarnaturals)
- Tweeting about the giveaway, tagging @nektar_naturals #beesweet #sweatpink @fitapproach
- Using the store locator on Nektar Naturals’ website to find the closest store where Nektar Naturals is carried
- U.S. residents only <—I’m sorry to my international friends!!
- One prize per person in case you’ve entered another Sweat Pink Ambassador’s giveaway
- Giveaway ends on Monday, December 7th!
Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great day!