2016 is almost here and many of us will make a New Year’s Resolution to lose weight this year. But how many of us will keep that resolution? Instead of making another empty promise to yourself, I invite you to join my G&G New Year’s Nutrition Boot Camp to help get your diet on track for 2016!!
Nutrition Boot Camp
The G&G New Year’s Nutrition Boot Camp is a *free* 6-week program created by a registered dietitian that will help you bring your diet back to the basics of what we know works for healthy eating.
Participants will follow 1 new nutrition-related goal each week that will add healthy habits back to your diet and create a foundation of healthful eating to carry you through 2016.
What This Program Isn’t
This is NOT a program about restriction, food group elimination, or counting calories. The purpose of this program is to become empowered to make positive food choices without feeling deprived or creating unrealistic eating habits.
Nutrition Boot Camp Information
· Details about each week’s challenge will be delivered to your email inbox each Saturday, beginning January 2nd. You will have the weekend to prepare for your new goal.
· Weekly challenges start each Monday, beginning January 4th.
· You can earn points by meeting your weekly goals. Participants with the most points at the end will be entered to win a grand prize.
· Exercise will be a small piece of this boot camp but the main focus will be about nutrition.
· You will also be invited to join a Facebook community specifically created to share recipes, struggles, successes and support for each other.
Don’t forget to sign up!
Disclaimer: The advice given during this challenge is general nutrition advice not intended to replace the recommendations of your licensed medical professional.