The diagnosis of pre-diabetes or type 2 diabetes can be scary. Whether your blood sugars are too high, you generally don’t feel well or you’re trying to decrease/avoid medication, nutrition coaching can definitely benefit you!
Pre-Diabetes: seeking nutrition counseling while you have pre-diabetes is the perfect opportunity to evaluate your eating habits and lifestyle factors to hopefully reverse your pre-diabetes and avoid going on medication.
With nutrition coaching, you will learn how to:
- Eat carbohydrates while still managing blood sugars
- Stabilize your blood sugars with healthy snacking
- Select foods at the grocery store that fit into your diet- and your budget :)
- Make the best choices while doing out to eat
- Still enjoy the foods you love while keeping your blood sugars under control
- Evaluate lifestyle factors that may be contributing to increased blood sugars
After working together, you will feel confident in making your own meal and snack choices that fit within recommendations to manage blood sugars but also work with your lifestyle!