Your complete guide to improving hormone balance without dieting or feeling stressed around food.
Are you someone struggling with a poor relationship with food? Do you find yourself skipping meals and snacks only to end up overeating or bingeing later?
Does having PCOS make you feel exhausted and overwhelmed?
Do you have insulin resistance, elevated cholesterol, triglycerides or blood pressure and you’re confused about how to improve these?
And the advice to “just lose weight” has gotten you nowhere….
My PCOS Freedom Program is for you!
Doors open in April 2021
You’ve tried diet after diet and ultimately end up in the same place with your PCOS. You’re exhausted, struggle with hunger and carb cravings and feel confused with the conflicting nutrition advice you’ve read online. You want a safe space to learn how to improve hormones in a weight-neutral environment without stressing over the number on the scale.
You’re in the right place.
By the end of this program, you will feel empowered to…
- Enjoy food without guilt or anxiety: Say goodbye to overwhelm around eating meals and snacks. This course will teach you specific ways you can use nutrition to improve hormone balance while still enjoying your favorite foods!
- Decrease binge eating behaviors and overeating: Let go of the restriction mindset, establish regular eating patterns and improve insulin resistance so that you can put binges in the rearview mirror.
- Address symptoms caused by PCOS: This course will give you the tools you need to improve symptoms caused by elevated androgens (thinning hair, acne, hirsutism) and regulate your cycles.
- Improve labs and health markers: You’ll learn how to improve health markers associated with PCOS – elevated cholesterol, blood pressure, insulin and blood glucose.
- Ditch dieting once and for all: Feel confident in your food choices so that you can enjoy meals and social situations without stressing out about food.
What’s Included in this Program?
8 Online Learning Modules
- Understanding PCOS
- Gentle Nutrition for PCOS
- Improving Insulin Resistance
- Decreasing Inflammation
- Lab Recommendations for PCOS
- Supplements That Can Improve Symptoms
- Improve Hormones with Lifestyle
- Putting It All Together: How to Address Specific Symptoms
Course modules are available for 6 months after purchase. Each module contains PDF handouts that are yours to keep!
Private Facebook Community
You’ll have access to a private Facebook community for additional support as you work through the online learning modules. You can use this community to cheer on fellow group members or ask any questions that come up as you work through the modules.
Bi-Weekly Live Office Hours with Sam
Need extra support with information in the modules? Submit questions to Sam and she will answer them during our live bi-weekly office hours in the Facebook group. These office hours will be saved in the group, so you can watch the recordings whenever they are convenient for you!
Group Coaching Option ($1197, payment plans available)
There will be a group coaching option for a limited number of participants. More details to come in April!
Doors Open in April 2021!
$497 enrollment fee