Is this you?
Dieting isn’t working for you and you’re tired of food and exercise consuming your thoughts.
You’re stuck in a cycle of restricting and uncontrollable eating, and it’s leaving you feeling ashamed and guilty.
You want to eat in a way that promotes health, but you’re confused about all of the nutrition information you see online and in the news.
You’re note alone!
IT IS possible to eat in a way that promotes health while still being able to enjoy food without guilt. You CAN end the dieting cycle forever. Let’s work together to blend nutrition education, personal eating preferences and emotional health to establish wellness habits that are maintainable and enjoyable.
G&G Nutrition Co. specializes in the following areas of nutrition:
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) (learn more here)
- Emotional Eating // Uncontrollable Snacking
- HAES-aligned approach to general nutrition, disease prevention and heart health
How It Works
Step 1: Schedule an appointment!
You can access my calendar and schedule an appointment directly on my website. I have appointments available in 3-visit bundles. If you have any questions then I recommend scheduling a free phone consultation first so that we have a chance to discuss services. Once your appointment is confirmed, you will receive access to a client portal where you can fill out pre-appointment paperwork and learn how to prepare for your first visit.
Step 2: Meet for your Nutrition Intake Visit
We will spend 75 minutes getting to know each other and chatting about the struggles that caused you to seek nutrition counseling. Some topics that we may discuss include your current lifestyle and eating habits, food preferences, experiences that shaped your relationship towards food, body image, and past medical history. From there, we will establish specific goals that you would like to accomplish as we work together and identify barriers that prevent you from reach your goals. This visit gives me all of the needed information to build the foundation for helping you!
Things the G&G office has: a comfy couch and lots of compassion
Things the G&G office does not have: a scale or tape measure
Step 3: Meet for Follow-Ups
After your first visit, we will meet on a regular basis for ongoing support as you put the principles of intuitive eating into practice. These 60-minute visits are an opportunity to check in with how you’re doing and work through anything that you need help with. Follow-up visits are scheduled on a weekly or bi-weekly basis initially.
Nutrition Coaching Sessions Include:
- Assessment of current diet and health/emotional/lifestyle factors affecting nutrition status
- Assistance with creating realistic actionable goals and identifying potential barriers to success
- Nutrition education without restriction or food rules
- Tools to help you incorporate intuitive eating into every day life
- Meal, snack and recipe ideas
- Safe, compassionate, weight-inclusive office environment
Nutrition coaching services offered virtually and in Charlotte, NC
G&G is for you if…
- You would like to have a positive relationship with food and learn how to trust yourself to make food choices that work for you and your lifestyle.
- You’re excited about the thought of a healthy diet without having to worry about portion sizes, food rules and restriction.
- You understand that visits will be focused on health-promoting behaviors, not weight.
- You want to learn how to practice Intuitive Eating, or you’re seeking nutrition therapy PCOS, emotional eating, prediabetes, or heart health.
G&G is NOT for you if…
- You feel comfortable with your knowledge related to nutrition and exercise but you need help losing those last 5-10 pounds.
- You’re looking for someone to tell you what you are or aren’t allowed to eat.
- You want a dietitian to give you the type of structure where you weigh and measure foods.
- You have GI distress and you’re looking for an elimination diet and food sensitivity testing.